Scot Holland renders a wide range of services related to real estate and business development in Central Asia and beyond.
As a member of the CBRE Affiliate Network, Scot Holland provides advice to the corporate occupiers of commercial real estate through a dedicated account management structure. Our experienced team has the capability and coverage to align real estate strategy to corporate business strategy and to maximize the value from property expenditure. Scot Holland now operates three branch offices throughout Kazakhstan.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Consulting: Advice on aligning real estate strategy to corporate business strategy to release value from property portfolios.
- Corporate Strategy: Advice on optimizing the value of the property assets on the balance sheets.
- Data Centres and Networks: Advice on occupiers, operators and landlords of data centres and telecommunication related property.
- Facilities Management: Outsourced facilities management strategy and delivery.
- Portfolio Data Management: Property portfolio data management and strategies.
- Portfolio Estate Management: Estate Management of occupied and surplus freehold and leasehold commercial real estate portfolios.
- Project Management: property due diligence, project management and turnkey fit out solutions.
- Transaction Management: The outsourcing or out-tasking of the management of occupational transactions.
- Valuation Services: Our profound experience and ability to appraise any assets of a company enable us to guarantee an objective reflection of all factors affecting the market value of the appraised property and use all characteristics of a facility in the most efficient manner. Our International best practices implemented in accordance with local market conditions and legislation.
About CBRE Group, Inc.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company
headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 52,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 370 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting.
Please visit our website at www.cbre.com.